Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gold medal

Almost everyone whom I met after my convocation asked me the same question, "so how are you feeling after getting the gold medal?' I just didn't have words to answer. Even I myself didn't know its significance until I saw tears of joy in my mother's eyes and a sense of pride of having me as his daughter in my dad's smile. At that time I started realizing its value. It was not the metal that mattered but the efforts for which it was worth. Efforts of many people including my parents, my teachers and also my friends. It was a reward for my parents' hard work, dedication, determination and their faith in me.

Finally I would say that definitely it was a lifetime moment for me which still seems like a dream and the happiness of my ma and pa was the greatest joy for me. This is what I feel after getting the gold medal. Thanks to aai and papa without whom I would not have been what I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment